Running Your Business
Resource Center for Businesses
Explore our tools and resources below for helpful business grants and lending opportunities.PPP Forgiveness Information
Available business grant opportunities
Elevate is a small business grant program that assists the growth and development of small businesses, their workforce, and the communities where they are located. Members can use up to $10,000 for working capital and up to $20,000 for capital expenditures, workforce training, or a variety of other needs to get the boost that they need.
Who is eligible?
Small businesses must be located in Indiana or Michigan, and they must be sponsored by an FHLBank Indianapolis member (of which Consumers is one) to complete the application. Each small business is limited to one application.
Complete the application found here and submit it to your Consumers business development manager for review and submission.
- Consumers’ Chamber and Business Partners
- OSHA Guidance on what to do during a pandemic.
- Small Business Administration guidance and loan resources.
- FAQs about Unemployment for COVID-19 from the Michigan Chamber of Commerce
- CDC guidance for businesses and employers
- Michigan COVID-19 Business Response Center from Business Leaders for Michigan
- Tips for working remotely amid COVID-19 from Stanford
- Tips from the U.S. Chamber on Managing from Home
- A Guide to Manage Your (Newly) Remote Workers) from Harvard Business Review
- Checklist For Companies with Remote Employees Due to COVID-19 from Forbes
- 5 Tips for Staying Productive and Mentally Healthy While You’re Workign From Home from TIME
- COVID-19 Has My Teams Working Remotely: A Guide for Leaders from Gallup
Give your employees the benefit of financial fitness—for free! With the Consumers @Work program, we partner with more than 175 employers across West Michigan to offer free financial seminars and counseling, informational materials, account setup and more to your employees.
#MoneyImHome focuses on finance to fitness. During “Stay Home, Stay Safe,” we will speak with leaders and community voices to help us all reduce stress. Today, CEO of Anna’s House, Josh Beckett, joins us. He is focusing on employee safety and wellness during this unique time. Josh shares their day to day decisions for Anna’s House, encouraging us all to step up and lead and the importance of communication for all.