- This event has passed.
CARE is a Four-Letter W*rd: a webinar for Community Care
Finding ways to cope, heal and move forward after 12 months of this … stuff.
The events of last year have taken a toll on all of us. And let’s be honest, 2021 isn’t kicking off all sunshine and daisies so far either. Join our three-part series as we bring together experts on mental health, community engagement and employer services to discuss the ways we as individuals, employers and communities can recover and move forward.
Our panelists include:
- Lynne Jarman-Johnson, Chief Marketing Officer at Consumers Credit Union
- Christy Buck, Executive Director of the Mental Health Foundation
- Tasha Blackmon, President and CEO of Cherry Health
- Dante Villarreal, Vice President of Business & Talent Development at the Grand Rapids Chamber
In our Community Care webinar you’ll learn why community care brings synergy and energy to all through:
- Calling on others
- Advocating to help
- Responding to your passion
- Engaging all areas of your organization, neighborhoods and more