Drive thrus open to serve you!
When you visit any of our Consumers drive thrus (and some offices), our Interactive Teller machines are available to help you! What looks like a regular ATM (it is!) also connects you to live, local experts who are ready to meet all of your banking needs. In fact, we have the largest, fully staffed, Interactive Teller fleet in Michigan with extended hours to serve you.
Currently our lobbies are closed, except by appointment in select offices. Drive up, touch the screen and begin banking with your favorite teller today!
Interactive Tellers allow us to extend our hours to serve you!
- Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- ATM functionality (24/7)
Our Interactive Tellers can help you with simple transactions like deposits and withdrawals, but can also help you with transactions that an ATM can’t:
- Extended hours (9 a.m – 7 p.m. M-F and 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. Sat.)
- Ask account questions
- Make loan payments
- Make credit card payments
- Open new accounts
- Troubleshoot debit card or Online Banking issues
- Run cash advances
- Determine check availability
- Set up repayment accounts
- Request Skip a Payments
- Transfer money to another member
- Variety of denominations ($1s, $5s, $20s and $100s); in ATM mode, you can get $5s