Arianna Hovey enjoys helping @Work business partners promote financial literacy to all their employees.
“I love bringing financial wellness training into different companies and conducting events across West Michigan,” Arianna says.
With more than eight years of banking experience, Arianna’s background allows her an extensive understanding of how the financial industry works and is very helpful in her role as a senior business development representative at Consumers.
“I previously served in key leadership roles at other financial institutions,” Arianna says. “Prior to coming to Consumers Credit Union, I was a branch manager, in addition during my career path I lead a group of 12 talented individuals as a bilingual team sales manager.”
As one of Consumers’ Spanish-speaking team members, Arianna is able to bring financial education to Spanish-speaking members, making it easier for everyone to become financially literate.
“I enjoy giving back to the community through the financial education program,” she adds.
Consumers @Work provides new hire onboarding assistance and financial wellness opportunities to all employees on your company’s behalf. We offer simple ways to ensure all employees have easy access to a standard bank account to eliminate the need for a paycard/paper paycheck and to reduce the workload of your payroll staff.
Consumers will transition employees receiving paycards to a standard bank account:
- Guaranteed account opening for all @Work company employees*
- Same-day account opening
- Onsite – personal banking service
- Online – quick and easy
- Instant and convenient access to their bank account
- Debit card (vs. paycard)
Consumers will help all new employees receive their first paycheck via direct deposit:
- Guaranteed account opening*
- Same-day account opening
- Direct communication with your Payroll Services
- Routing/account information directly provided to your company’s Payroll Services
- Onsite assistance from @Work to move employees from a paycard to a bank account
- Financial wellness services for employees
- Standard bank account setup
- Saved travel and time for account setup and to receive financial services
- Onsite debit card delivery
- $0 @Work service fee – no cost for your company to receive @Work services
- Timeline for implementation – available to begin onboarding at your earliest convenience
- Custom microsite – a microsite, customized for your employees.
Consumers locations feature free coffee, computers for Online Banking, kids’ areas, Wi-Fi, document shredding bins, and coin counters and safe deposit boxes (at select locations). Stop in and say hello!
*Subject to approval in certain instances.