Arianna Hovey enjoys helping @Work business partners promote financial literacy to all their employees.
“I love bringing financial wellness training into different companies and conducting events across West Michigan,” Arianna says.
With more than a decade of banking experience, Arianna’s background allows her an extensive understanding of how the financial industry works and is very helpful in her role as a senior business development representative at Consumers.
“I previously served in key leadership roles at other financial institutions,” Arianna says. “Prior to coming to Consumers Credit Union, I was a branch manager, in addition during my career path I lead a group of 12 talented individuals as a bilingual team sales manager.”
As one of Consumers’ Spanish-speaking team members, Arianna is able to bring financial education to Spanish-speaking members, making it easier for everyone to become financially literate.
“I enjoy giving back to the community through the financial education program,” she adds.
Consumers @Work provides new hire onboarding assistance and financial wellness opportunities to all employees on your company’s behalf. We offer simple ways to ensure all employees have easy access to a standard bank account to eliminate the need for a paycard/paper paycheck and to reduce the workload of your payroll staff.
Consumers will transition employees receiving paycards to a standard bank account:
- Guaranteed account opening for all @Work company employees*
- Same-day account opening
- Onsite – personal banking service
- Online – quick and easy
- Instant and convenient access to their bank account
- Debit card (vs. paycard)
Consumers will help all new employees receive their first paycheck via direct deposit:
- Guaranteed account opening*
- Same-day account opening
- Direct communication with your Payroll Services
- Routing/account information directly provided to your company’s Payroll Services
- Onsite assistance from @Work to move employees from a paycard to a bank account
- Financial wellness services for employees
- Standard bank account setup
- Saved travel and time for account setup and to receive financial services
- Onsite debit card delivery
- $0 @Work service fee – no cost for your company to receive @Work services
- Timeline for implementation – available to begin onboarding at your earliest convenience
- Custom microsite – a microsite, customized for your employees.
Consumers locations feature free coffee, computers for Online Banking, kids’ areas, Wi-Fi, document shredding bins, and coin counters and safe deposit boxes (at select locations). Stop in and say hello!
*Subject to approval in certain instances.