Friday Five Business Briefing – July 28, 2017
A quick roundup of resources to help you run your business better – including game-changing technology.
- The Ocumetics Bionic lens could revolutionize eye care as we know it. The device promises perfect vision after an eight-minute procedure similar to cataract surgery. What will this mean to eye care providers?
- Some Lowe’s workers who spend time lifting everything from heavy bags of cement to huge buckets of paints have a new uniform: an exoskeleton that makes 36 pounds feel weightless. See how it works in this video.
- What interview questions do successful people like Elon Musk and Richard Branson ask? Read the inquiries they use to reveal what they need to know about candidates here and try them out with your next candidate.
- Speaking of Elon Musk, watch how he seeks to revolutionize transportation by sending passengers and cargo packed into pods through an intercity system of vacuum tubes here.
- With all the shocking tales about air travel in recent months, we can’t resist sharing this story that’s gone viral in Japan about a warmhearted flight attendant who proves that compassion always has a place in customer service.
Thank you to our Friday Five sources: Business Insider, CNN tech, Reuters, and News.com.au.
Do you have business banking questions? Contact our knowledgeable Business Development Managers or call 800-991-2221. We’re here to help you grow your business!
Federally insured by NCUA