SBA (Small Business Administration) Loans
A seed to help small businesses grow
Small businesses play a vital role in the economy, and we're proud to support them by offering SBA (Small Business Administration) loans guaranteed by the federal agency. Available to any small business, SBA loans can help you expand and grow your business with the backing of the federal government.
- Learn about our available SBA small business loans with our SBA loan reference guide
- Low down payment (typically 10%) options
- $5,000,000 maximum; $5,500,000 maximum for small manufacturers
Connect with a commercial loan officer to start the application process for your SBA loan.
Additional SBA 504 Loan Benefits
SBA loans are a form of small business loan, backed by the US government, that can be used to pay for a range of expenses for any new business, including:
- The purchase of land and building
- The purchase of land and land improvements (like grading, utilities, parking and landscaping)
- The construction, renovations, additions or improvements to building
- Furniture and fixtures
- The purchase of machinery
- Refinancing debt in connection with an expansion of the business
The SBA (504) Program is available to “for-profit” businesses with a tangible net worth not to exceed $15 million and yearly net profit after taxes not to exceed $5 million in the last two years. Owner occupied 51% for existing or 60% for new construction.
- Take advantage of longer fixed rate terms
- Consumers typically loans 50% of the amount borrowed
- The CDC extends 40% of the financing guaranteed by the SBA
This business incubator helps entrepreneurs produce, package and market food products in an industry that’s notoriously competitive—especially for those who face racial and social barriers.