Financially empower your employees
Give your employees the benefit of financial fitness. With the Consumers @Work program, we partner with more than 175 employers across West Michigan to offer free financial seminars and counseling, informational materials, account setup and more to your employees.
- Complimentary seminars: budgeting, credit scores, personal debt reduction, homeownership, digital banking and others as requested
- Onboarding assistance: guaranteed account opening for all full-time employees; account and direct deposit setup; instant-issue debit cards
- Great financial products and services for your employees!
- 2.00% APR off your current auto loan rate.1
- No closing costs when you open a HELOC.2
- $500 Mortgage Incentive when you close a home loan with Consumers3
- At Your Service and Advanced Medical Mortgage programs
If you’re interested in learning more about any of these deals, please contact an @Work representative.
The Best Part?
Consumers @Work is complimentary and immediately available for implementation!
That means there is no cost for employers and employees to receive these services and others (Yes, we really are that nice!).
We also offer services like an onsite ATM at your workplace.Meet our team
1 All loans subject to approval. Rates, terms, and conditions may vary based on credit worthiness, qualifications, and collateral conditions. Offers not available on existing Consumers loans. APR discount available on refinances of vehicles model year 2009 or newer. Current loan must have at least 6 months payment history and over $5,000 remaining balance. Lowest available rate is 2.99%.
2 All loans subject to approval.
3 Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change and may vary based on credit worthiness, qualifications and collateral conditions. All loans subject to approval. $500 offer only eligible to members who are currently employed by a Consumers @Work partner on a 1st lien mortgage for the purchase of an owner occupied home. Eligible candidates must be enrolled in and receive monthly mortgage and deposit eStatements. $500 will be credited to your account when 30 days of meeting qualifications and loan closing. Offer expires December 31, 2021.
Federally insured by NCUA.