Internships at Consumers Credit Union
Learn from some of the best financial folks in West Michigan—even if you aren't studying finance or accounting. That’s right! It takes talented individuals in retail/customer service, IT, marketing, HR/training, project management, business services (and finance, too) to run a credit union.
If you’re interested, email your resume or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.APPLY NOW
All About Our Internship Program!
12 weeks of experience—paid—with one of the best and fastest-growing companies around. Yes, please!
All interns at Consumers Credit Union are assigned to a mentor/manager who will guide their experiences. As an intern, you will spend part of your time in retail, part in a backend support role related to your career interests and part of the time learning sales and service skills that will develop your leadership skills.
- Our Sales is Service philosophy
- How we recruit and interview our candidates
- Taking a deep dive into your strengths
- Learning what is it to be a servant leader
- Chatting with an executive
- Networking with your fellow interns at events over the summer, including a community service project
Because we’re awesome. Fun. And we exist to make a positive difference in the lives of our members. But don’t just take our word for it.