Cha-ching! Revenue from our coin counters and generosity from the pockets of our employees together support the Consumers Credit Union Student Scholarship Fund.
To apply for our $500 scholarship and iPad, check out the information below. Applications are closed for 2019. Please check back around December for 2020 opportunities.
Consumers Credit Union Scholarship Guidelines
- Applicants must be full-time high school senior with a GPA of 3.0 or higher and an ACT score of 23 or a SAT score of 1150 or higher.
- Applications are evaluated on academic achievement, community service and essay content.
- The applicant must be an active member of Consumers Credit Union with his/her own account. Awards will be directly deposited into the student’s account upon proof of membership and proof of higher education course enrollment.
- Completed Scholarship Application
- High school transcript and ACT/SAT test score documentation
- Letter of acceptance from an accredited college, university or trade school
- Letter of recommendation
- Additional supporting documentation to demonstrate participation in school activities and/or community service of benefit to others
- Typed essay (300-500 words) addressing the theme: 2020 question TBD
- Essays must be submitted in Microsoft Word
Submissions are currently closed. Please check back in December.
*Consumers Credit Union does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, disability, or any other status or condition protected by law. Employees, Board Members, and immediate family members are not eligible for the student scholarships.