Friday Five Business Briefing – April 28, 2017
A quick roundup of resources to help you run your business and your life better.
- Millennials will account for over 50% of the workforce by 2020. Discover the 6 ways business can expect to change from the Millennial Movement with this infographic.
- You don’t have to be a genius to come up with a million-dollar idea. Instead, learn how to brainstorm like Steve Jobs.
- It’s getting tougher for businesses to build organic reach on Facebook but you can learn how to outsmart the algorithm with this video.
- There’s a wrong way to do to-do lists??? Michael Grothaus tells how he reorganized his list and has been completing it every day for 15 years here.
- All work and no time for working out? If you’ve got 15 minutes, you’ve got time for these 7 HIIT (high-intensity interval training) videos from Joe Wicks. Pick a different one for each day of the week! No equipment, no gym required!
Thanks to our Friday Five sources: ShareFile, Inc., HubSpot, Fast Company, and Byrdie.