Friday Five Business Briefing – May 24, 2017
A quick roundup of resources to help you run your business and your life better –including some yummy recipes for the grill just in time for your long holiday weekend!
- Experiencing a few bumps in the road? See how Wes Gipe, founder of AgiliT, transformed anger into curiosity to handle failure and move his team forward after losing a big account in this video.
- Liven up stale company videos with embedded motion graphics you can get free from these ten sources.
- Use the long weekend to push “reset” on your life with 10 ways to avoid burnout for small business owners.
- Protect work and leisure time with these tips to get revenge on robocalls– including service from the Jolly Roger Telephone Company that will patch the calls through to a robot of its own. Fight tech with tech!
- Fire up something more sophisticated than burgers on the grill this Memorial Day. Check out 16 recipes for brisket, kebabs and more here. Mmmmm, can you smell the smoky goodness already?
Thank you to our Friday Five sources: Forbes, Small Business Trends, Ivory Mix, New York Times, and Serious Eats.
Do you have business banking questions? Contact our knowledgeable Business Development Managers or call 800-991-2221. We’re here to help you grow your business!