Join us in sharing kindness!
During the month of October, 10 random acts of kindness can earn you treats and more (no tricks)!
Pick up a Kindness Card at Consumers’ offices to join us!
The world can never be too full of kindness, especially right now. And companies can be kind, too! Consumers Credit Union and its partners, Nothing Bundt Cakes and Colin’s Bakery, would like to encourage and celebrate even your smallest act of kindness.
Parents or guardians can recognize acts of kindness on the cards available at any open Consumers location. After 10 kind acts, present the card at any Consumers office for $10* in your youth savings account and at a (listed) partner for a delicious treat!
How it works:
- Get your Kindness Card from any Consumers office and complete your 10 random acts of kindness.
- Present card at any Consumers office to have $10* deposited in your Consumers Youth Savings Account.
- Turn in your completed card at either of the following partners for a sweet treat!
Nothing Bundt Cakes**, 5121 28th St SE, Grand Rapids
Colin’s Bakery, 175 E 19th St, Holland
Here are some ideas for acts of kindness
- Let someone else go before you in line
- Hold the door for someone
- Donate toys to charity
- Look up a charity’s Amazon wishlist to make a donation
- Compliment a stranger
- Send someone a card in the mail, just because
- Help someone before they ask
… And so many more!
* $10 offer only eligible for youth ages 17 and under with new or existing youth accounts enrolled in eStatements. New accounts must stay open and active for 6 months to qualify. Completed card must be presented at both a Consumers office and the participating retailers to receive offer. $10 to be credited within 30 days of meeting qualifications. Offer expires 11/30/2020. Federally insured by NCUA.
** Free Bundtlet offer only intended for participants 17 years of age or younger with their guardian’s approval. Limited to only (1) free bundtlet per participant with completed 2020 Kindness Card. Valid only at the Nothing Bundt Cakes Grand Rapids bakery. Free Bundtlet must be claimed in bakery during normal business hours. Not valid for online orders. Must redeem on or before 12/31/2020.