Skip a Pay
Skip a Pay allows you to skip a loan payment up to twice a year. It’s perfect when you need a little extra money during the month.
When using Skip a Pay, please keep this in mind:
- There is a fee to use Skip a Pay. Please see our Schedule of Fees.
- You may only use Skip a Pay twice in one year.
- You must wait 90 days after using Skip a Pay to use it again.
- Skip a Pay cannot be used on credit cards, mortgages, home equity loans or Repayment Accounts.
- A Skip a Pay request may be rejected if your loan/accounts are not in good standing.
- The skipped payment is moved to the end of the loan. This extends the time you will pay on the loan by one month for each Skip a Pay completed.
To submit a Skip a Pay request in Online Banking:
- Log in to Online Banking
- Hover over Additional Services
- Click Skip a Pay
- Follow the on-screen prompts