Travel Notice

A Travel Notice should be placed on your account whenever you are traveling outside of your normal travel area. This notice will allow your debit or credit card to work without interruption. Without a travel notification, you may find your debit or credit card blocked by our anti-fraud system.

You can place a Travel Notice by visiting an office, calling our Member Service Center at 800.991.2221 or within Online Banking.

To enter a Travel Notice in Online Banking:

  1. Log in to Online Banking
  2. Hover over Secure Forms
  3. Click Travel Notification
  4. Complete the form and click Submit

If your debit or credit card is declined while you’re traveling, please call the number on the back of the card for immediate service.

To enter a travel notice for members without online banking fill out our form here.

Explore all FAQ