Friday Five Business Briefing – April 2, 2021
Consumers business services
Do you have business banking questions? Contact our knowledgeable business development managers.Learn more
Here’s news to help you in a constantly changing business environment, including free business development consulting for entrepreneurs; what consumers want in 2021; the latest workplace perk; and more.
- Free consulting to help entrepreneurs grow — LendGR pairs Grand Valley State University students with business owners to help with business plan writing, branding, social media, market research and web content. The program serves businesses with 25 or fewer employees. Get program details.
- What consumers want in 2021 — After a year of focusing on staples and buying in bulk, consumers are looking for new experiences and things that are fun, social and bring people together. Brands need to to innovate to adjust to this shift. Get more insights on changing consumer behavior.
- The latest workplace perk — Help with emergency expenses is a new benefit some employers now offer to help employees facing financial hardship or emergencies. Read more.
- Decoding the way employees receive feedback — How an employee responds to constructive and actionable feedback speaks volumes about their potential. Find out what to look for.
- Think your password is secure? — Check out this infographic to see how long it really takes a hacker to brute force your password. Then make sure everyone on your team knows the importance of strong passwords.
Thank you to our Friday Five sources: Grand Valley State University, Kellogg School of Management, Fortune, Entrepreneur and Daily Infographic.
Federally insured by NCUA