Are you traveling? Don’t forget to tell us.


If you’re going on vacation or a work trip, please let us know if you’re going out of town. Otherwise, it’s possible that your credit and debit card transactions from another city or state could be flagged as potential fraud and declined.

Notifying us about your travel plans is easy!

  • From our website log into Online Banking, go to the Secure Forms tab and select Travel Notification and complete the form.
  • Let us know when you’re at your local Consumers Credit Union office and we’ll make a note in your account.
  • Go to this link and complete the form.

If you have any questions, please call our Member Service Center at 800.991.2221 or connect with us here.

Enjoy your time away and safe travels!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Enter your email address to receive notifications of new posts by email.
Get awesome new content delivered straight to your inbox.