Receiving an international wire transfer
Technology has brought the world together like never before. Receiving money from people in other countries has become commonplace.
When someone needs to wire money to you from another country, it is important to make sure you give the sender all the information they need. If the information they have is incomplete or wrong, it could delay the money by days or weeks.
Don’t worry, we’re here to help you with the details! Anyone sending money will need the following information from you:
- Institution Name: Consumers Credit Union
- Address: 7200 Elm Valley Drive, Kalamazoo, MI 49009
- Your full name (as Beneficiary of the wire transfer)
- SWIFT/BIC Code: CNRIUS33
- Type of account: Checking or Savings
- Account Number: Full 10-digit account number
And that’s it! Please see our Schedule of Fees for a list of wire transfer fees.
Please note Consumers Credit Union is only equipped to receive MT999 messages through the SWIFT network and does utilize an intermediary bank.
If you have any questions about international wire transfers, please stop in to your local office or call us at 1-800-991-2221.