Tax Information


A man with a purple tie and a black suit writing in a planner in front of a mini iPad

Tax Information
To find your account number, log in to Online Banking. Select the applicable account and click the “Details” tab to find the number.

If you’ve earned more than $10 in interest/dividends and/or paid more than $600 interest on a mortgage or home equity loan, you will receive a tax statement from Consumers in the mail postmarked by January 31.

Tax Refund
If you are expecting a tax refund from the U.S. government and would like to see when the next payout is, visit https://www.irs.gov/wheres-my-refund.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

  1. Diane M. Delhey says:

    Do I have a tax statement to submit with my taxes

    • ConsumersCU says:

      Hi Diane,

      Yes, you can find it in online banking under “Documents and Statements”. You have to click on (…) More to find “Documents and Statements”.

Enter your email address to receive notifications of new posts by email.

Get awesome new content delivered straight to your inbox.