Online Bill Pay gives you flexibility in how you make payments by controlling when payments are made.
When using Online Bill Pay, we may send your payment out in one of three ways:
- Check – the money will be moved from your account when the payee deposits the check.
- Cashier’s Check – the money will be removed from your account when you initiate the payment.
- ACH – the money will be removed from your account when payment is sent electronically.
To use Bill Pay:
- Log in to Online Banking
- Click Pay My Bills
From here you can schedule and view payments, manage funding accounts, set up eBills and more. Here are a number of Bill Pay how-to guides to help:
- Bill Pay: How to add a new payee | Add payee on Mobile App
- Bill Pay: Organize your payees
- Bill Pay: How to delete a payee
- Bill Pay: How to set up an AutoPay
- Bill Pay: How to set up an eBill
- Bill Pay: How to schedule a payment | Schedule on Mobile App