Friday Five Business Briefing – December 25, 2020
Consumers business services
Do you have business banking questions? Contact our knowledgeable business development managers.Learn more
On this Christmas Day, we turn the attention to gifts that can help grow your business. Here are five freebies for you and your team to get smarter about everything from marketing and tech to trends and legal know-how.
- Improve your inbound marketing strategy — Learn how to grow your business and generate more leads with content marketing, inbound sales, web optimization, and more with HubSpot’s Academy. Courses of 1 to 4+ hours are broken into short lessons. Get HubSpot free courses.
- Get data and tech know-how from Google — Google is more than a search engine; it’s also a great source of tech and data classes. Discover how to improve your online business security (1 hour), the basics of machine learning (1 hour), Google Cloud platform fundamentals (11 hours), and more. Learn with Google free online courses.
- Check out these free SEO tools — Getting more website traffic depends in large part on keywords, rank tracking and link building. Create the content people are looking for with Neil Patel’s ultimate list of free SEO tools.
- Stay on top of trends — Exploding Topics scours the internet to find emerging trends before they take off. When you sign up for their updates, you’ll receive four new trends every Tuesday. Subscribe to Exploding Topics.
- Boost your Legal know-how — Nothing can replace the advice of an attorney who knows your business, however, you can better familiarize yourself with business law. Nolo provides free legal articles on everything from business formation and employment law to patents, copyrights and trademarks.
Thank you to our Friday Five sources: HubSpot, Google, Neil Patel, Exploding Topics and Nolo.
Federally insured by NCUA