Friday Five Business Briefing – June 1, 2018
Here’s what you need to run your business better, including a special report on growth in Grand Rapids, smart inventory strategies, how to run better meetings and more.
- Entrepreneurial City of Grand Rapids – Crain’s Detroit Business just issued a special report on the grand growth of businesses in Grand Rapids and its environs, including Coppercraft Distillery, Sales Pad software, Genesis Innovation medical device investment and more. Get the complete report
- Smart inventory strategies – Aging items on the shelf are eating away at your profitability. Watch this two-minute tutorial on managing inventory smartly from Louis Mosca.
- Run better meetings – This meeting agenda infographic shows you how to run meetings that are more productive, to the point and move your business forward.
- Twitter Smarts – Learn how to build your following engage existing followers by avoiding these 10 common Twitter blunders.
- A better happy hour – Studies repeatedly show that socializing and getting to know colleagues better is good for business. Here are three new happy hour strategies for helping your employees connect and have fun– and they don’t all include alcohol.
Thank you to our Friday Five sources: Crain’s Detroit Business, Forbes, Entrepreneur, Small Business Trends and Quartz at Work.
Do you have business banking questions? Contact our knowledgeable business development managers or call 800-991-2221. We’re here to help you grow your business!
Federally insured by NCUA